Search is the number one way in which Internet users find legal websites. The higher a law firm ranks in search engine results from Google, Bing, and Yahoo!, the more likely they are to be found by potential clients. When done correctly, SEO brings your ideal client right to your virtual doorstep.
SEO for law firms is no longer a secret.
Attorneys and legal website designers across the country are using SEO to improve their search engine rankings. The market has become increasingly competitive, and staying on top requires more creativity and effort than ever before. For an attorney to build a successful Internet marketing strategy, he or she must view it as an investment. Ranking well and attracting ideal clients requires money, time, and a willingness to be flexible.
Some very motivated attorneys handle their own SEO. This can be successful if they learn the ropes and implement the latest strategies, but it takes time. Many find the money they save is not worth the effort it takes to achieve high search engine rankings. After all, your main responsibility as an attorney is to serve your clients, not market your business online. Unfortunately, without a marketing plan, your law firm will suffer.
Working with a professional SEO company can save your firm time and ultimately generate more business than ever before from your law firm website. You get to hand over the marketing to a pro and spend your time focused on what you do best: fight for your client’s rights.
Who uses professional Law Firm SEO services?
- Personal injury lawyers
- Family law firms
- Bankruptcy attorneys
- Probate lawyers
- Patent attorneys
- Worker’s compensation law firms
- And more…
What does professional SEO do that you might overlook if running your own Internet marketing campaign?
- Ensure keywords and phrases are used properly in content, as well as page titles and meta descriptions
- Optimize page and site load speeds, so clients do not grow impatient and give up on your site
- Improve the internal link structure of your law firms website
- Configure the IP address properly
- Prevent broken outbound links, especially when your firm’s blog links to various news stories
- Configure the sitemap
- Maintain the overall quality of the site, which includes writing, editing, proofreading, and posting content
Additionally, legal SEO professionals monitor off-page attributes, such as:
- Coordinating and maintaining quality inbound links to the law firm’s website
- Managing social media campaigns on sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and others
- Monitor your firm’s active presence on local directory sites, which improve how your site ranks for local search terms
- Building a strong presence on business review sites and boosting an attorney’s overall reputation online
Even if you understand what goes into managing all of these components, do you really have time to do so?
Wouldn’t you rather spend your time focused on helping the clients brought to your firm by your website?
SEO for Law Firms is Challenging and Time Consuming
Even if you build a great site or have someone build a great site for you, it requires ongoing attention. A static site can only do so much to achieve high search engine rankings and educate site visitors. For potential clients to find your site and stick around once they arrive, you must offer dynamic content and continue to build a reputation for your law firm on the Internet.
You have the option of managing your SEO and Internet marketing on your own, but professional support makes it easier to stay up to date with the latest developments.
Over the last year or so, Google has rolled out more than 50 updates. It uses more than 200 factors to rank a page. Keeping on top of these changes and understanding how to implement the best strategy is a full-time job. You need a full-time expert to keep your law firm site current and ranking high.
The Search Ninjas has years of SEO experience. We have worked with large law firms and solo attorneys. Clients have come to us from all over the country asking for high rankings that convert to clients and we have delivered. Time and again, our sites achieve high ranking and bring clients to your front door.
For a free initial consultation on how The Search can help you gain #1 rankings on Google, Bing, and Yahoo! for your keywords, please contact us for a free initial consultation.]