Local SEO For Law Firms
Get Your Free Local SEO Audit Today!
If you’re still not sure why your law firm’s website is ranking well on:
- Google Places/Google+ Local
- Bing, or
then let us offer you some direction.
Fill out the form below for a FREE legal SEO (search engine optimization) analysis report, which will show you valuable information such as:
- How many pages on your website are indexed in Google
- How much authority your website has with major search engines (Google, Google Places, Bing, and Yahoo!)
- How much authority your competitors’ websites have with the major search engines (Google, Google Places, Bing, and Yahoo!)
- How many inbound links your website has from other websites
- How many inbound links your competitors’ have from other websites
- Your website’s domain age
- Your website’s ranking on all major search engines (Google, Google Places, Bing, and Yahoo!) for up to 5 keywords
- How many of your pages are missing page titles (which is EXTREMELY important for legal SEO)
- How many of your pages are missing meta descriptions (also EXTREMELY important for legal SEO)
- How many of your pages are missing h1/h2 headings
- How many of your pages result in an error when loading (that you probably don’t know about)
- How well your website is optimized for Google Places
- How many SEO-friendly URL’s your website has
- How many outbound links your website has
- How many internal links your website has
- Whether or not an XML sitemap is visible to major search engines
- How many major local directory listings your business information is listed on
- How many reviews, photos, descriptions, and categories your competitor lists on their Google+/Google Places page
- Whether or not a Facebook, Google+, or Twitter button is properly installed on your website for easy social media integration
- How many Facebook Likes and Shares your website has
- How many retweets/Twitter mentions your website has
- In-depth analysis of your top 20 pages, including each individual page title, meta description, load times, and more!
Simply fill out the contact form below for your FREE in-depth legal SEO analysis which will help you to improve your legal website’s search engine optimization efforts, as well as your firm’s overall online visibility.
Stop losing out to your competitors and take a look at our free report NOW!